Website Assessment Why How and Factors :
Is your website not visible on Search Engines at all or for specific Keywords and Key phrases? Why does your website not get enough traffic or sales. If that’s what your questions are regarding your online presence, then its time to get a website assessment. Well its also a very good idea to get it done at least twice a year to stay ahead of competition.
Here is a small list of factors to look for..
- Make sure your potential customers expectations are met. If the reason why the clients come to the website are not met then there the chances of having them converted is really Low.
- Have Social media (Facebook / Youtube / Picture Gallery) icons places. Social media generates Sales.
- Easy to Understand. Make sure the website is easy to understand and does not have unnecessary clutter which can confuse visitors.
- Your website should Encourage Interactivity.
- If your website has Online Shopping / e-commerce, make sure its functional and the checkout process is simple and short.
- Speed of website should be fast. If links don’t open up quickly there might be some issues.
- Easy and Efficient navigation is a major factor in website Architecture. If your website is Huge, make sure your visitors know where they are (category or page) at any point of time.
- W3C standards must be followed.
- The Website assessment may involve user surveys, comparing similar websites and also technical assessment.
Well explaining entire website assessment is beyond the scope of the blog.
Do feel free to contact me if you need any assistance in getting the Professional website Assessment done. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Sunil Datar Google+